Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Upheaval Geneva

I held your hand by your side while you were asleep, I ask God, are you the one for me. So young and naive, I treated you a Queen. You were the only one I've seen. I overdone it, what every girl would dream. It was as real as it got, but you traded me for your ex, I left the spot, and you came crawling next. I said no, not gonna happen, but you know, my cock wasn't askin'. I shot but the next steps were blocked. My judgement was rushed, but it was better than being crushed. To this day, you're the realest I touched. Even with the cut, my head for you was gut. Now instincts are my safeguard, whoever's next I'll be hard. Not just my dick, it'll be straight from the heart. And if it tears apart, I'll hold it from flying far, every piece will be scarred, but it's still together in our jar.(I know, I know.. lame... Butttt, STFU&ROFL).

No comments: