Friday, November 14, 2008

Nothing's At Loss

Death in the afterlife can be seen through strife. And the After Wife can be pleased by hype. The forthcoming has just taken a hike. Set out for the pure, humble in ciph'. Decode a representation no others can site. Lest you contain an equicoval right. Overwrite all things rearviewin' the sight. Wake to a new Eve, re-evaluate the steez. My style's portray blood in the Nile, 3 vials equal too much pain to smile. That is up until the new childs revival, bring joy to a fathers heavenly trial. You can be all that I couldn't, erase my steps backward even though I shouldn't. It's the explanation that paves way to a haven. The noose laden a grave then, different time for a different crime, no juice to weigh sin. The raven is blamin' all that is taken in. No mystery to the history, you other birds can't do shit to me. I'll take flight when you throw duece and flee. You can't mutter the truth I see. Only the solo can proof I.D.'s. Real deal Holy field recognize all that's ill. Try me, your guts gon' spill. Then again, I'm layin' low, chill, homie, just chill.

No comments: