Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mr. Eli

I took the blame for the straps, even went to your parole ocifer, you got me bro, I look out with no questions hurr. No doubt, you doin' time for crooked crime but don't forget a cuz. I dined with the devils and hid the shine of a riddle, we blood brothers with a mind that says ditto. The serpent that we have is the unfinished work of our halves. Let time kill itself and I'll be here when past. The little tension you have between the other won't last, trust me, let it be and just let it pass. If only you knew, I'm sure you do, what mess I got into, will make you go blue. But, times a changin' and some cats are strangin', you know how it is, they fall out of line carryin' a high nose for status. I'm glad this convo we had is a refreshin' trip on tabmatic. It's like we're on the same page but the tabs just keep addin'. I'll see you when I see ya, keep ya head clear from negativity brah.

No comments: