Sunday, November 9, 2008

Smoke Some

Alamitos and 10th A-Blocc, 12th Street Suis, 15th the spot, One Seven Blocc, Salt Lake is hot, Hill and Lewis One Shot, might not, back down to Freeman as far as it sounds, up to Burnett along the avenue I'm down. Get a clue, it's east city livin' with plenty other division. I'm peg leggin' a limp lookin' for a blimp{blunt and pimp(Newports)}. I'm ridin' solo feelin' like a pimp, the girls I talked to was feelin' my slimp. You call it ghetto, I call it breathin' the meadow. On a mission, I'm straddlin' the peddles, on my bike, I got 5 on sight. With extra chump change, it's either Phillies or Sweets, now fill me my treats so I don't go home in defeat. No Good always rolled no matter what I blowed, it's sess, mids, or dodi and you know it homie. I ain't talkin' bobbin' heads if that's what you read, you fuckin' faggot, change your thought process if it's your daily habit. I stay high as a cloud, everything slow motion'd and loud. Droopy and dreary, I'll smoke when I'm weary. Sick days equals spliffs, K, my medicinal fix A. Mind you, this was back in the fifth days, smokin' sacks that were nicks, K. The transition to dimes and dubs were pieced up by the club. Thereafter was grindin' to grub, much love, I didn't forget, but time is the tug.

No comments: