Thursday, November 27, 2008

Optimism

From birth to hearst, the road to better lurks in between what hurts. Though feelings fluctuate, best recovery is prime from the state we so call meditate. If the good dies young, does that mean everyone else is on the run. Growin' and reflectin' what bad choices were done. I think not, to fall into temptation, the negativity's racin', it's easy to wrong a right, but if the wrongs were right despite the evil dimmed light. I'll take my chances from dawn to falling night. In search of a happy stance to pardon a grander chance. Every step is a puzzle, I'm piecin' up the rubble, through cracks and mishaps, I'm movin' away from trouble. When a solution arises, my truth will be tried, bluetooth to blue eyes, Jesus can't deny, realize to real eyes. My message, we all die.

No comments: