Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unforeseen

Unfortunately, I'm here still. Originally supposed to ship out yesterday but another unforeseen event landed me in the E.R. briefly. I am no longer posting for the sake of not cuz technically it was a short exercise. Although, I can and will add on plenty more, am not for now. These snippets are in no way at their greatest, no brainstorm, no rough draft, no re-editing, unstructured (some off the wall and runs off topic, I blame relapse residue). All done accordingly on the daily, as you can see, blogging ='s daily thoughts, no pre writing, no pre anything, maybe, just maybe a few written in advanced but it defeats the purpose of posting in the heat of the moment. These were all done in the span of 5-7 minutes, seriously spontaneous. Judge me lightly, for art thou judges none. Surprising, hell fucks no. Blehhh. Have a nice life, drink a cup of joe in replace of the ____. Ok, I'll do one more for now, enjoy beaches....

P.S. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not take this all too serious. These are all dreams in case the "all crimes doesn't go unpunished" guys stumble upon this.

Jack Artist Regardless

Cherry Cove classic, Hennessey dashed sip, Mary Jane pass it. Chillaxin' bad habits, kick back the nights lasted. Early dawn echelon, boys ran a marathon amidst the jack-a-thon. Backyard chop shop, strip the bitch down and roll off the lot. Paper stackin' parts that sold off the chart, be it Hart's, Si's or whatevers in your cart. Interior, exterior order, place it by word of mouth, this bizzness is a disorder. Balcony full of many pieces, in the garage, it showed off his high school thesis. My bro, left me his greases, almost got cuffed, but I said "Jesus". Got him off the hook, cuz I said it was part of the look, deckin' out his ride despite the work of crooks. Ahaa, the allaby among many lies, towards the cops that is, you lucky I had an eye otherwise I would have taken the dive.

No comments: