Friday, November 7, 2008

Fuck It

She was a mordacious bitch, she loves to bite whenever I bit, that is her clit. Rockin' the room, every thing you can do, I did it for you. More pleasure takin' from spankin' a bruise, comin' from me, it wasn't so cool. From the bed to the floor, bathroom on drawer, sink and chair, even the toilet was scared, against the wall, through the halls, onto your sibling's bed for cracks we did. The shower, bath, bubblin' a queef, so moist in here, you rubbin' your feet. In the air, spun from the chair, I laughed it off by graspin' your hair. Fuck fest if you will, the thrust almost killed her, my lust was a thriller. Bustin' a nut is the filler, to your pie, drippin' from the up on your eye down to back of your thigh, skeet skeet, look out for my geyser, you may need to visit Kaiser. No lie, I'm no liar.

No comments: