Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bridge Me

When ya came crawlin' back I was too busy playin' a mack and ya felt the need to call me off track. You had it comin' for ya, when ya, left me for who am I kiddin', your "ex", I even gave him respect. IM'n him through your name, called him out of the flame, calm'n him down, easin' his brain. "I finna, jump off the bridge!", I said, no way don't kid. We met up at the 76, thinkin' what am I doin' here, she's yo "chick". I said, go'head we mix'd, her emotions are tricked. I encouraged you partna, and the words spoke from me heart, huh. I ain't one to fuss over no girl, even if she meant the world, at the time. The girl has a mind, she decides, and I'll divide myself any given time. One for you, and one for her, take me by my words and leave for the cure. Headaches and heartbreaks all happen too often, if the pussy too rotten, don't bother, me drop'em.

No comments: