Sunday, November 16, 2008

Presence

It's clear to me what you perceive me to be, I can be cool for the moment, and smug when you want it. Dish out your conquest, let out your wrong tsk, keep it comin', I'll soak in your dumb shit. If you can't control your words, what makes you think you can control your actions, ya heard. Shoot now, ask later is only in danger. You shootin' shots ova here like I'm some fuckin' stranga. But I must warn you playa, ain't no more playin'. See you at the Days Inn and it might be your days end. Dude, words you spewed, in and out my earhole, straight rude. Cat get your tongue, wash your mouth wit a bar of soap. It might leave you till the next day, only thing you can hope. Dope boy dealers, gangsta gat killer, crooks and hustler's, thieves amongst brothers'. All got their eyes against the ones other. Other lies and foes hidin' busta's, you can see it in their eyes, they not the ones bustin'.

No comments: