Thursday, November 20, 2008

No Reply

My clandestine affection will protect from within, the destine confessions were part of the sins. You are apart of the win, a whole new era, contending with him. He who not has her can pretend. Fabricate a fairy tale for them, I carried you then, I'll ferry you now. You can marry somehow without the vows or bows, common law practices can match the jaws from sound. Throw the scripts down, run wild with your gown. A night out of town drink concubine down. Or, platonically played, it raises the stakes, the higher the value, the more cake is baked. You'll enjoy the taste no one can ever replace. It'll get some getting used to, the love'll dissipate, integrate, or felicitate. However which way, you decide, your play. For the gust of lust, the wind blowing in my gut, I'll be out of harms' way, hiatus my butt.

No comments: