Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2nd Guessin', No Question

My assets untraceable, you ask me, my face is bold. Don't play boy before you end up in Playboy. I'll change your face up from the waist up. Make you taste make-up from the cake cup. Have your girl screamin' prenup, she don't want money from a pup. Money made from a scrub, I'll smack you with a dub, and say look, you wanna rub, wanna play with my little club, take you out with a snub, call it a night and head home to grub. Look bub, I ain't got what you want, I don't need what I have, preconceived notion got you leanin' for the grab. Go ahead, take a stab at it, what you think, money's a bad habit. Give me a wink, hell, I let you have it. No hesitation, but reversed, you meditatin' waitin', what should I do, debatin' whether or not I'm hatin', pshh, trigga please, my case is takin'.

No comments: