Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snap Klick

I wonder, if everything went down under, it's all for a good reason. My calling came within reason with the right time of season. Karma came back when I lack the fee's son. I didn't run, it was loomin' over my shoulder, like the cat that was spittin' his revolver. He shot with no cause, sure. But what the hell, no one was got, sir. Mr. Ocifer, you look lost in hurr, stop with tha questions, I prop'd a stir. And he left with no locks to snurr. That's how you keep yo mouth shut, no pointin' fingers, no ointment lingers, the word spreads roundabout for the next ringer. Buzzin', bustin', knockin' on your door with an intro to a .44. It's a nightmare if you'z the one that's scared, got you jumpin' out your underwear. Live around here, got cats who don't fear. Heart of a Rex, got us thinkin' who's next, the first step determines the better bet. Judgemental vision delivers a betta livin'.

No comments: