Monday, October 27, 2008

Head Over Feels

I can't find my path, unstable walkin' a wrath, hung from above, I'm holdin' my epitaph. Zig zaggin' a mess, it's unclear to be travelin' linear. Negativity is dear, neva hate or neva fear, it's not too late, I'm chasin' still in the rear. When waitin' suddenly takes place, it's the day I'll see your face. Upbeat, so conceit. The finest wine design from fleet of the feet. We'll meet undiscreet, dispute a couple of feats. Make my way on over slowly seduce you softly with poetry. Let you know what got ahold of me by way of the older me. Been bruised by the coldest shoulda, it infuses the most potent aroma. The stench of a disturbed persona, carries on the tune of a lonely souljah. It can't be over, otherwise my heart has been Ranged Rover'd. Running rampant apart from being sober I'll be gone in (originally)November until the neverending remembers.

No comments: