Friday, October 31, 2008

Self-Explanatory

I ain't perfect but I sho would like to be, I ain't worth it, God knows I'm after she. Picture perplexed, distortin' imagely. It sure hurts like heck, those texts weren't meant to see, the day of light, confessed to her, for me. For the better, my health importantly, I know letters aren't the forfeit of the you and I, you see. Ever dreamt so wide, the end does not apply, the opportunity among the eulogy, discerning the fool in me. Returning retribution for my polluted revolution, ideologies change but not the one who remains. I'm still here, I should've been the one to disappear. Inscribe my rightful thinking, mislead when actions blinkin', death bed should of been mines cuz I'm slowly sinkin'. Only an uplift from a spliff could set me free from grief, but look here chief, I'm not givin' up Aneef.

No comments: