Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vindictive My Ass

Straight from the grapevine, what you need to do is get up off mines. I was being nice till you started actin' vice. It may have died down a bit but I'm still full of dry ice. I'll explode your career, have you earn a bit of fear. Alleviate your hemisphere, whoever on me, is always in the clear. Nah mean, mow you down with John Deere. Graze on my grass, it'll be your only pass. C' hoppin' blood droppin' drips of candy acid. Folk watchin' spoke dandy coppin' clippin' tabs. You'z not on my level, meet you at the bar with my rag. And I ain't finna be no punk waggin' tails saggin' ass. Keep it cool, the ones who know me, speak rules of the cash. You want it back, wait for my rails to hit the track. Then it's on, got my drink and my two clip. Bottle sink and your crew hit. It's on, get the parmesan, and tell 'em that it's gone.

No comments: