Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ken Dog

Ken drop tons, his ass is on the run. Catchin' a case with bitch made triggas. You feel me, watch what these cats gon' squeal, they snitchin', light'em off the mat then peel. Shock they ass, like an electric eel, shiv shank'em and tank'em. You my lil' dog from A-Blocc, serve 'em they meal. You know how we deal, don't fold, I'll catch the convict once released he done deal. Whichever is free, he ain't done me. I'll catch him for you crook, and show him what a K-crook is all about g. You learn from older burns, and mash'em they platter churned. Crinkle cut butta blade, twisted thrust cutta made. Stick'em busta kama kaze. For the cracks, comma's and lower case. The older G's upper laced, some never made a pace. Watch me now, steps I made, like The Art Of War, prep'd the stage. Clockin' whores any day, fuck the lore, I made my way.

No comments: