Saturday, October 4, 2008

Original CEO


Of "EPIC VIBE" but it's all good, do what you do best, this is what I don't mess with. The title in itself is not worth a belt. Props for seein' a representation of my proclamation. Get it and get wit it hip gittaz.


K: Why did you leave the L.B.? I thought you were going to get somethin' started with Epic Vibe/s the name I gave up to you boldly on a random day. Now, I see flyers with EPIC VIBE and was wonderin' if they had anything to do with you? I take it as a no because your in Fresno now. Don't disregard any of this because of you know who. I want to know what happen because I wrote that name "Epic Vibe/s" down on a photo card when I was doodling one day at my rented place on Chestnut Ave. last summer.


L: Well EpicVibe is going on I gave it to Stephen to take care of it I got tired of that scene so Im now in Seattle working on something else. See you when i get back.


It's all gravy.....I take that as a compliment since it's out and about. Rock my title like a brick rockin' tile. It's pieced together by the block built rival. Names and numba's change by the blunder, ya dig, I'm down under but the game's seen my thunder. Ever wonder, what name you flashin', who's game with a passion brought fame and the fashion. What I mean is, it draws attention, the crowd wearin' benjamin's, tossin' a smile or a grin like hmphh. Guess not, respect that title, It'll be respeckin' the founding father. What you thought, I ain't got talent, no honor, no ideas for the flounders. Fresh as it gets, I don't need to fish with a net. Like I said before, Net Worth 0, why, fuck'em, bash they fuckin' brains out, smash and let it rain drought, how in the hell does it pour without a cloud, you fuckin' trout.

No comments: