Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nonderstanding

I'll ram my rod into your girls' bod for fuckin' with the under god. My blunder dog, is you frontin' the Wonder's mod. Hood grown neva flawed, you'da thunk I'm your mighty God. Son, teachin' and learnin' is one thang, breachin' and burnin' is ones' fame. Preachin' a sermon is ones' game. No lie lives here, I steer clear from the bitches who yap in fear. Underestimated not fully pixelated, mind game trade it for the fine wave to stay sit. Uncomprehendable, always inelegible, turn'd down cuz my face is so and so. I'll take it and let it go, which some cats may neva know. Return back with double dough to bake cake for my father, you know. He can't be bother'd though, I'll make my way, I'm out the door. Not even backed by bros, I'm sittin' here mackin' ho's, supposedly, who knows. The northside(nutsack) playas can be naysayers, ya'll got balls, but I got the cock to let it blow. You want blocks, I'm lettin' you know, don't talk down, or you end up a foe. Keep it rational, I got stats you don't, you got stats I won't, ever hear, feel me peer. Or betta yet, the age is clear. You nowhere near me so keep it there.

No comments: