Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kickin'

What's worse, a home thiever, or a home thievin' loan? My cats break bread with dial of a phone. At the crack of dawn, I'm out with a yawn. The palm's the pilot, the pawn I lit got clipped bit by bit. While you was searchin' for the next clit to hit, I was eatin' clams gropin' the biggest set of tits. My time and yours, unwind some more, let it all out and kick it out the back door. Stay true to yourself, and the rest is better wealth. Don't fake the front or the front flakes you. Real deal feels the meal and the satisfied walks on heels. You can't duplicate the originators for the time being elevated so the mind see's who made it. The picture ain't painted, it's written untainted, the lessons being awaited. The crime spree's outweighted by the criminally inclined state G's. Don't take the plea, you a snitch, it wasn't me, take a hitch, you on my list B. What, whaddup Cuz, what, whaddup Blood, what, what up wanksta.

No comments: