Friday, October 10, 2008

Turn Around Time

Every step I take to do right, serves me nothing but gripe. I'll brush off the signals when all that's need is a wipe. It's like I'm haunted from mistakes I'd nothing to partake, I'm brought into is more formal, my decisions' at stake. Followed by hell, my gateway will tell, if I need to turn around, I'm bound for the well. Drive myself into the ground, I can't tell what, why, and who's around. Magnetized to the dark side with a mark above the eyes. I'll keep tryin', not wishin' nor cryin', those were figure of speeches to explain what my reach was. Did it get you, I'm speechless, let it seep through, I'm weakless. In a week or less, my pinky promise left will be put to the test. The stress level will progress if left a mess. Another E.R. incident, I'm prone to address, why now, why me, somehow, I've yet to be blessed. Can it be, I'm chosin' to withstand, I now take you by the grain of a sand. My hope and faith is scopin' my taste, cursed by the being who gave way to my face. This is as deep as I'll go, anymore I will'nt fold, me amore will have to have known, whoever she is, my grass is halfway grown.

No comments: