Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Forward

She leaves you breathless, heart starts to mess with. Entangle your attention to test quick. Boosts her ego cuz you checked it. The eagle has left the nest fixed. Swingin' her hips confound for quips I can attest to this. Her sound echo's from memoric episodes that never rest in the pit. The lost cause stays flawed with the rest of the click. Significant other is on pause like a prick and a snob, shallow hits turn me off. Battle fits, I'll be at lost. Let you win cuz I'll be gone. Someone else will come along with better health, I know she's strong. Just like I, we'll comprise and lessen shit thats not worth a try. Until then, I'll have blank by my side. I better rank by the glide, not the feint of a pride, suspecting I'll do good with a blink of an eye, not a wink, I will try to conform a think and apply, approach, and let it encroach.

No comments: