Friday, October 17, 2008

Look up to Who

Music is my father and the streets is my mom. The cupid and the flower makes you weak on the lawn. He's a ho and she's a freak for the dough. When you left I had to eat on the floor(flo). Brother breakin' loot for the table and some threads. I must admit, I took some steps, peepin' game on your bed. In-n-out ho's, welcome to 310, Sonny S.O.S. even left me his hen. Shit, I said fuck it, my brother before another. I ain't like that, I respect the rules of the game. I passed her up like the trick in the next lane. When I look back, shit, I don't regret a damn thang. Movin' on to better my brain, feelin' lost and not the same, things change but not the numba, it's still the same, just 301, reasonably rearranged. Deranged, derailed, I failed to be the cause of the blame. It's the name, ashamed to reveal she's insane. Fuck it, my father and my mom, I'll just duck it, dodgin' an atom bomb. You really wanna know how I feel about that ho, I'll buy her insurance and let her rot back at home, bring her back before she's gone, collect the tax and spend it wrong.

No comments: