Sunday, October 5, 2008

Knock'em

Damn, you see that feline girl, you know what they say about feline girls, they bitches for riches, I don't give a fuck like snitches they bitches. You see that diamond pearl, I finna rob one from ya world, I put that on this Earth, like if your girl is givin' birth. If you smoke like Cheech and Chong, then you betta not pass this bong. I swear to God if you look at me wrong, Imma deplete your soul for singing this song. Now back to the top again, one more for the knock I'm in, you wrap for the rocks, I sin. You know what I'm talkin' about, when the drops start leavin' the house, we in and out when I shout, and the cops start peepin' the mouse. So fuck what you thought, I ain't neva get caught, now hold your cock cuz I got mines cocked. Ready. Aim. Now piss on my glock.

No comments: