Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fathersome

It's a beautiful struggle, you left me here to be juggled. Not even a firm direction, I'm puzzled. Why give birth to me, I'm muzzled. You're suppressing my bubble. I can't even exert off my potential, worried about my fallen credentials. You weren't considerate of my dentals. I learned you hid off my supplementals. It's like I'm holdin' on by a string you created for me to sting, you back, I'm no longer that little pin, as if I'm your only tack. Your thumb against my back is done forever so called dad. And no, I'm not even mad, I'm immune to the sad. Just be there when I'm squared and then you'll be glad. If not, that'll be another no show, and I'll hold you to that. Everything you tried, I'll multiply and decide, you can hope that I strive, but my stroke will be Bona-fide.

No comments: