Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hot Cocoa

Rummaging through printed archives on this self snuggly mild night, I come across a letter not worth a second sight. She dreams of a bright future, I can't help but tear the sutures. Not that I care anymore, the words you wrote can be adored. It sparked great meaning and it got me thinking did you really mean it cuz I did not see it, I did not feel it, nor could I breathe it. I couldn't tell you anything just yet, I let it stretch beyond any regrets. I wanted to see you smile till things started to get vile. I knew it was coming but I didn't want you to know. My feelings weren't full but I just let it grow. To be honest with you, I expected the worst outcome, and it came, now that it's done. This was my version of putting off a rejection, time well spent, especially the connections. You and yours, I'm glad to have been a part of, now that you know, goodluck to your dove. I hope it's love cuz mines was partially shoved. Don't take it the wrong way though, I wouldn't have been a great hub. Let me remind you, my wish from above, it'll come to me then, whenever she clubs, I'm kidding, I'll find her at a bar or a pub, I"m joking, she'll find me through luv.

No comments: