Monday, October 13, 2008

Make Move along the Groove

I had my mind full of souls, they ventilated through the sacks of the golds. More than half wasn't sold. I put out with my sole, we did it for the fun, while I wasn't on the run, you overclocked it chewin' gum. Now look back and tell me that wasn't dumb. The move you made left you in the dump. You had me stumped, boy, I knew it wasn't a stunt. Them toys got you blunt, eventually kluck'd off to some runts. You feel me, like eyes on a cunt, we pride with a grunt. It wasn't meant to be this way, but I had to let it go, don't blame the greed, cause we all had to fold. Play them cards right and the d's in control. I hate gamblin', only thing I know is dies and dominos. With fries, I'm on a roll, you'd be surprised, I grad with no honor roll. But I still know better than other foes. You lack the knows, I'll battle attack your bro bustin' bail out bitches, you snailin' out for the riches. Nah mean, don't get stiffed by no snitches. They're like rats and witches, sniffin' cheese with a knack to flee, folk switchin'. Don't know who's twitchin', itchin', ready to buck for no mission. Lookin' stuck, starin', dissin'. Pause the luck, it's intermission, what, you thought I was done playin', hissin'. Kiss dis' dick and swallow it whole, glarin', sweatin', tear your throat, darin' and wishin'. Take it girl, just take it, you swearin', like the red baron's ambitions. I'll ride your mouth for the sake of ridin' me out.

No comments: