Saturday, October 18, 2008

Duece Duece Spittin' Truth

I got my first heat with no clip to let it speak. Thought my game over and passed it to the grave go'ers. My initiative was to make bread, grow older, hot lead, no holster. Prison spread on top of the bolster. 2pac poster with the crop on ova, my side of the bed layin' flop not sober. Where he at, what you mean, bitch can't you see I'm not what it seems. I'm swayin', eyes decayin', oops, there goes what I ate, when? Lights out, Votanna freakin' me out, pager E-pill trippin', yo girl is loud when she shouts, get her outta my ear and outta my house. Boot me like my B-Boots , leavin' doggin' me out. Smoke some, cats who come, can't maintain a steady income. Can't maintain a steady outcome when we higher than a cloud son. When they high they lose it and run about son. I witnessed it all, some go south and some start to fall. The more juice they saw the more harder they crawl. And by then, these cats wanted to ball, they seen kids who had more balls than at least ten of ya'll.

1 comment:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Interesting and deep poem.

I have a section on my blog (tues. Wed. & thurs) when I too, quote expressions, something more than what I call poetry.

http://anothergoodthought.blogspot.com