Thursday, October 16, 2008

No Reserves

When drugs start fragmenting the brain, it's as if I oughta be slain. The pain inflicted rain is tears drippin' through the membrane. Everything buried so deep and I seem to go insane, but not really. I refrain from being silly. My train of thought is more than illy. You lookin' towards a door of more than worth a milli. The steps I took like a rook is straightforward not ziggy. Half them girls I fucked were piggies. Any better luck with no ciggies. I gave it up it's filthy. You say "huh, I'm wealthy, reservin' stacks, no dealt fee's". I threw it back, no treasury. Now, I'm back extra healthy. The latter is intact no tracin' tree's. If you know what I mean, intentional lack of evergreen. It comes back not ever lean because karma sways back more heavily.

No comments: